Data Tools and Techniques
Today’s businesses have an influx of data related to their products, services, and audience. But how do you analyze that data and put it to good use?
Marketing Analytics: Data Tools and Techniques will help you understand the tools and tactics used to make data-driven decisions for your company or business. Raghu Iyengar, a nonlinear pricing scheme researcher, applies real-word examples to explain how you can uncover actionable insights from sources like online transaction, customer survey, and advertising data.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to better approach managerial problems from a data-savvy point of view and use analytics to tell a powerful narrative for your business.
Why Study Marketing Analytics?
Data-driven marketing is the cutting edge of business. Innovations in data analysis allow marketers to deliver personalized content, target their audiences, and get the competitive edge as business professionals.
- 88% of marketers use third-party data to enhance their understanding of each customer. 1
- Over 63% of marketers reported an increase in their data-driven marketing budget, and about 20% of the gross marketing budget goes to data-driven campaigns. 2
- 64% of marketing executives “strongly agree” that data-driven marketing is crucial in the economy. 3
- 33% of top-tier marketers believe the right technologies for data collection and analysis is essential to understanding customers. 4
Data Tools and Techniques Course Modules:
- This course includes the following four modules:
- Regression Analysis: Modeling Cause and Effect
- Conjoint Analysis: Valuing Attributes and Measuring Preference
- Social Media Analytics
- New Techniques in Market Research
Participants Will Learn How To:
- Model cause and effect in regression analysis
- Value attributes and measure preference through conjoint analysis
- Use Social Media Analytics to inform business decisions
- Innovate your market research techniques
3-4 weeks per course
2-3 hours per week
$585 per course/ $2340 for the Digital Marketing Certificate
Key Program Takeaways
- Use industry standard marketing analytics tools
- Employ real-world applications across industries
- Asses complex managerial problems and use data-driven problem solving.
- Draw inferences to create convincing narratives and results
Faculty for this Course
The Marketing Analytics: Data Tools and Techniques course is taught by Raghu Iyengar, Associate Professor at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He is co-faculty director of the Wharton Customer Analytics Initiative, the world’s foremost academic research center dedicated to the practice of data-driven business. Professor Iyengar’s research has been published in Marketing Science, Journal of Consumer Research, and Journal of Marketing Research.
- Social networks
- Social influence
- Market research
- Consumer response
We want to help you take your learning to the next level.
Click below to begin the conversation.